"Your Highness" Class Monitor

 "Your Highness" Class Monitor





Origin: China 
Genre: school romance 
Cast: Niu Jun Feng & Fair Xing
Ratin: 2/5



Your highness class monitor is a chinese drama based on the genre of school romance starring Niu Jun Feng and Fair Xing. The drama is based on the life and hardship that any young couple face.

Spoilers: I have watched many of Fair Xing's drama such as Forget You Remember Love, Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me season 1&2, and Put Your Head On My Shoulder(my favorite) and Niu Jun Feng's Love 020, and Brightest Star In The Sky so I think that they are not bad actors. I'm disappointed with the show. There is nothing great to watch in this drama, just some love story and people fighting over love which has got many loop holes. 

There are lots of gaps between the scenes you sometimes don't understand how some things happened. Like how Gu Zi Chen falls in love with Su Nian Nian, it is only shown that he falls for her. The Amnesia was also not necessary, like how can anyone gain back their memory by falling into the water.


Acting & cast: both the lead characters did their job finely, so I don't think that acting was the reason fr the drama to be boring. They tried to portray their characters however they could. 


Cast:

Fair Xing as Su Nian Nian 


Nui Jun Feng as Gu Zi Chen 


Liu Yu Hang as Ye Xing Yu


Yang Xin Ying as Song Yu Xi 


Li Yi Ling as Yin Chu Xia

Music: i must say that the music was really great, the intro and the extro were beautifully sang and very catchy. You will definitely feel peace after listening to it. I must say that the music was better than the drama.

Rewatch value: the drama has got zero rewatch value. I don't want to watch it again and even if I watch it isn't because of the story but because of Niu Jun Feng's smile. That smile actually kept me going throughout the drama. 

Story: story has got a lot of breaks, most of the time I couldn't understand as to what is going on with the story. Since the story revolves around mechanical school it shows the problems that they face and how they overcome those. But most of the time the story is mysterious. 

Character development: Su Nian Nian's character development is focused more than Gu Zi Chen. Like from a study bug wanting to go in the best college but stuck in QYU and her makeover. Whereas Gu Zi Chen's character doesn't develop much. He liking Su Nian Nian can't be considered as character development because he already had a friend who was poor which proves that he was down to earth.

 Things I liked:
There are very few things that I liked firstly the music and acting. 
I mostly liked Niu Jun Feng's smile. 

Things I didn't like 
• There was no much chemistry between the couple instead they are busy solving problems for others.
• Story was horrible. 

If you are planning on watching this show I would recommend not to. You can watch it if you want to see Niu Jun Feng's cute smile. 

Thank you so much for reading my review, hope you liked it and If you liked it than please share it woth your Binge watching buddies. And if you have watched this drama than please let me know your views about it. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brightest Star in the Sky

About is love review