The Brightest Star in the Sky

The Brightest Star in the Sky 




Origin: China
Genre: Romance/ Music
Cast:Haung Zi Tao, Janice Wu
Ratings: 5/5


.




Spoilers: My favorite drama of all till now. Even though it has 44 episodes its quite interesting to watch. The story does develop from the very beginning. Even though Yang Zeng Zeng falls for the wrong person, he isn't wrong actually I felt he was better than Zhou Boxu. The drama is based on how the female lead helps the male lead to follow his dream of becoming the rap artist rather than becoming an idol. 



Acting & cast: Ztao and Janice Wu acted really well and Niu Jun Feng, I love his smile. I have been loving Ztao's songs from the beginning and I love 'Colletral love' is there anybody else who listen to his songs? Please let me know in the comments. Have got a lot to talk about his music :0

Music: music is the best, I don't think that there exists and drama that has got such lovely music. 'Pure white' literally made my heart melt. I love 'Colletral love' and beggar is my all time favorite, I liked the song 'love' as well. It's so calming to listen to these songs. Let me know which one was your favorite song. 



Rewatch value: this drama has full rewatch value, I have watched it for two times and will watch it for maybe 10 more times. You will know once you watch it. 

Story: the story of this drama is quite fine, it is a romance drama with the same , guy falls for girl and girl falls for guy but there is a primary or a background story as well, where the female lead liked someone else and he too liked her but couldn't date, to know about this you will have to watch the drama. The story is beautifully set around how a rich singer is demotivated for being rich and said that he doesn't know anything. Later the story develops when he learns the technicalities of music and how Zeng Zeng helps him. 

Character development: both the main characters under go massive character development. Zeng Zeng from being a small town girl transforms into a manager who could manage a big talent like Zhou Boxu. On the other hand Zhou Boxu who would never listen to anyone's mind ended up following everything that Zeng Zeng ever said. I guess this is the power of love.



Things I liked 
• I liked the way the story is organized, even though they do not follow the Aristotelian principles of writing drama it is still interesting. 
• I liked how the problems are being solved one by one and not bombarded.
• The best thing is that the story transitions slowly and is not being rushed.

Things I didn't like 
I didn't like the character of Ma Lina, I don't know why but I felt like I just hate her.

If you liked reading my opinion about this drama than please share it with your binge watch buddy. If you have different opinions about this drama than let's discuss them in the comments. And write in the comments as to which drama you want me to review next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Highness" Class Monitor

About is love review